Summit navigates the path of sustainability for organizations in a wide array of industries. We manage over 50 million metric tons of carbon and work with data from more than 90 countries. We know the lay of the land,
CDP endorses Summit Energy's sustainability consultancy services
Selected by the Carbon Disclosure Project as an accredited consultancy partner, Summit Energy has the experience and the expertise to strengthen the integrity of your carbon, water and sustainability management. Whether you want to improve your CDP scores or take carbon initiatives to the next level, Summit has the know-how and the experience to take you there.
Use the navigation above to learn more about Summit's solid track-record of guiding companies to environmental management success. By working with Summit, you can:
With all the pressure from customers, investors and stakeholders, it's becoming increasingly important to achieve high scores from reporting protocols like the CDP. Tap into the knowledge and expertise of Summit's sustainability team to ensure the transparency and integrity of your carbon, water and waste initiatives.
Learn more by exploring this website, emailing us, or calling us at (502) 429-3800.
Summit Energy Success Stories:
- Developed comprehensive GHG emissions inventory for over 200,000 sources
- Drove $800K in efficiency savings for 5 China-based glass production facilities
- Propelled F100 firm to go from 0 to 72 in 2 CDP survey years
- Led consumer goods company to "above target" on retailer scorecards
- Created "smart data" for manufacturer with 271 sites in 51 countries on 6 continents